JP Investors LLP (JPI) is a specialist firm offering investment advice on the real estate sector in India.
The company was founded in 2008 by Bharat Patel and Dipak Patel and its goal is to provide impartial investment advice on Indian real estate to its clients and to help them take advantage of the opportunities arising from the growth of that market as India continues to grow and develop.
JPI will offer a complete end to end bespoke service to clients wishing to acquire investment properties in India and will include:
- Researching geographic locations for high growth potential
- Sourcing the property through local contacts
- Negotiating the acquisition of the property
- Undertaking all legal aspects including title clearance and sale deeds
- Structuring the vehicle to acquire the property (if required)
- Locating tenants (corporate and private)
JPI will be launching an offshore fund that will acquire and manage a portfolio of commercial and residential properties in various cities across India for its investors. In order to take advantage of the projected growth of the Indian economy, the fund will run for the medium term of 5-7 years and aims to achieve an internal rate of return of at least 15% p.a.